I went in and met him and he was awful.
#Yeah with that charming smile#and his dimples#and his gorge blue eyes#and his Use my heart for the both of us#and his kisses#his hand always caressing your hair#and with his caring and helping and standing by your side#and with his I’ve Got your Heart#and amazing personality#Gosh Regine you’re so in love#You love him deeply#You’re madly in love with each other (via merylisoneofakind)
when thinking about your ot3, consider this:
• which two team up to try and stop the other from buying ugly furniture for the house?
• which one is always bringing home silly hats to put on the more serious partner’s head?
• which one is constantly talking with their mouth full, and which partner gets offended by their bad manners?
• who does the taxes
• who tries to help with the taxes and only makes it more difficult
• which partner is morally against paying taxes
american money seems so confusing
its all the same colour so u have to like pay attention when ur giving people money
like what if u go to give a friend a dollar and accidentally give them $100??? what if u dont correct them???
add some colour 2 ur economy america
vive la australia
Feminists: Abolish gender roles! Girls can like masculine things and boys can like feminine things!
*a group of men unashamedly loves a cartoon made for little girls*
Feminists: DISGUSTING youre invading a space that doesnt belong to you and SOILING IT with your MASCULINITY you fedora wearing neckbeards!
If you still think feminist dislike bronies simply because they’re males, you have a shit-ton of learning to do
Slytherin wasn’t the only founder to leave a concealed chamber at Hogwarts— before her death, Helga Huffelpuff created a secret room which would help all students, regardless of house affiliation or purity of blood. It’s been called many things throughout the centuries; today it’s known as the Room of Requirement.